RULES & REGULATIONS
It is the intention of the Park to work with Campground Guests in maintaining these rules and regulations.
These Rules and Regulations apply to everyone utilizing the campground (seasonal renters, day users, weekly renters, GRFN members, etc.).
It is the responsibility of all guests of Ojibway Park to obtain, read and abide by these rules and regulations.
All rules are subject to change and will be enforced and/or interrupted at the sole discretion of Ojibway Park Management and Supervisors.
Failure to comply with these rules and regulations will result in a warning of violation (1st notice), failure to abide by first notice will result in removal from the Park without refund and if criminal behaviour is present criminal charges could be laid. Ojibway Park reserves the right to inspect all sites regularly for compliance of these rules.
All vehicles entering Ojibway Park may be subject to inspection. In order to make your stay and the stay of other guests a pleasant experience, please observe and abide by the following:
NO GLASS – NO FIREARMS – NO OUTSIDE WOOD
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 A.M.
CHECK-IN: 12:00 P.M.
- Staying past the check-out time will result in the charge of an extra night
- Seasonal guests are first come first serve; no holds
For the safety and security of Ojibway Park:
- All persons, guests and vehicles (cars, trucks) entering Ojibway Park must STOP and register with the Gatehouse and are subject to fees
- Two (2) pieces of I.D. required upon registration of the occupants staying on the lot, only.
- Campsites must have all occupancy registered upon registration (RV/Trailer, Persons, Motor Vehicles and Appliances)
- Ojibway Park reserves the right to restrict the amount of persons per site; 6 per site
- Additional occupancy must register and are subject to additional fees
- Additional appliances are limited to 1 (one) and are subject to additional fees (appliances not readily installed by manufacturer)
- Day Passes expire 9:00 P.M. daily
It is the renter’s responsibility to keep up to date records or registrations; failure to rectify will result in eviction at the owner’s expense and/or daily monetary penalty.
- All sales are final
- All fees are due upon receipt; no partial payments permitted
- We accept Cash, Debit, Visa & Mastercard only
- Refunds may be considered on the same day of transaction with Attendant and authorized by Management. A credit may be granted. No cash credits.
RESERVATIONS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED DURING THE OPENING SEASON. Ojibway Park does NOT accept reservations on seasonal lots; this is a first-come first-serve basis, NO EXCEPTIONS. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours prior to check-in date; failure to contact the office will result in the credit card being charged the full amount. “NO SHOWS” will not be able to make future reservations.
Noise: Quiet Hours: 11:00 P.M. TO 7:00 A.M. (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
- Please be considerate: keep music down, turn off lights when you retire and tame your pets. To ensure the appreciation of natural sounds of Ojibway Park, rowdy behavior, excessive noise, and obscene language will not be tolerated at any time, day or night.
- Renters are responsible for their guests on their site(s).
- All radios, stereos and other types of audio must be turned off during these hours.
- Absolutely no loud music will be permitted/tolerated.
Absolutely No Outside Wood;
All Outside Wood Will Be Seized By The Ojibway Park Management
- All campfires during “quiet hours” must be extinguished
- Absolutely no campfires on the beach
- Campfires on lots ONLY and are to stay below 4ft
Mototized Vehicles (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
- All motor vehicles must register with the Gatehouse upon arrival (Cars, Trucks, R.V.’s).
- All vehicles must be licensed and operated by a licensed operator
- Speed limit is 15km/hour
- ABSOLUTELY NO ATV’S ARE PERMITTED IN THE CAMPGROUND, NO EXCEPTIONS
- No vehicles will be permitted to operate during “quiet hours”
- Speeders will be warned, and/or removed, safety hazard
All motorized vehicles are to be registered and parked at your campsite
- 2 cars per site; additional cars subject to fees; if the campsite permits (fits) additional parking is to be determined by Management
- No parking on empty campsites
- No boats or seadoos on the lot
PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES. (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
Owners are responsible for the care, control and behavior of their pets at all times.
- Please do not disturb the wildlife or their habitats within the Park
- Pets must be on a leash at all times (strictly enforced for safety reasons)
- Poop and Scoop
- Pets are NOT permitted in the shower house
- Do not leave Pets unattended
- Must be kept on a 10’ leash within their site and cannot be tied to a vehicle
- No farm animals, livestock, or exotic pets
- Warnings will be issued
Campers are responsible for their own trash; bins are provided on or near each campsite and are regularly emptied, all trash must be placed in bins.
- Failure to manage waste responsibility will result in loss of garbage/disposal privileges
- Keep campsites tidy and leave the site as it was when you arrived
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE GARBAGE
- Any waste that is larger than the bins provided is responsibility of the camper
- Unwanted items shall not to be left at the campsite for Ojibway Park Staff
- The dumping station is available for Ojibway Park registered renters ONLY
- Limit of two (2) garbage bags will be collected per camp site per week, any other bags WILL BE the responsibility of the camper to remove
- Recycling Bins are provided near the maintenance/main garbage sites for your convenience, please use accordingly.
Security Of Sites
All renters, visitors/guests are responsible for the security of their own sites and shall ensure premises and all personal items are securely locked; DO NOT leave any food outdoors (wildlife prevention).
- Garden River First Nation shall not be held responsible for any theft or damage of personal belongings, etc.
Security Of Campground
If problems occur on or around your sites please contact security by calling the Gatehouse at 705-248-1520. If security is unavailable please call 911 in the case of an emergency. Report any issues to the Gatehouse or Security.
Aesthetics And Maitenance
Consultation and approval is required from Ojibway Park Management prior to making any modifications to the sites including landscaping and structures (decks, ramps, etc); all items must be non-permanent fixtures and removed at the end of each season
- Notify Ojibway Park Staff regarding necessary maintenance i.e. grass cutting, dead tree removal, sand and/or gravel replacement, etc.
- No nails, screws, etc., shall be driven into trees; no damage to flora and fauna tolerated.
- Management reserves the right to remove any type of satellite dish, other accessories, etc., installed to any tree.
- Property Damage: Any renter, visitor/guest who willfully or negligently defaces, damages or destroys property or equipment of the campground shall be liable for the full replacement value and/or will be removed from the park.
Winter storage fee is due to the Gatehouse by the last day of the camping season by 4:00 P.M.
- Trailers on-site after closing date will be subject to daily storage fees
- You may store your trailer on the site you currently occupy
- There is limited access during off-season; access will be granted beginning January through March on the first and last Monday of the month during 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Access outside of these determined hours will be subject to fees; arrangements must be made prior with Management
- Any questions or in the case of an emergency during off-season please contact 705-946-6300 for further assistance